Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blood Suckers

Thursday10-
I just sold my plasma. It took 5-6 hours of waiting, drug tests, and a physical, but I'm now $25 less poor. I kind of felt like a sketchy sell-out/ science experiment. They analyzed every tattoo, and scar, pointing out scars that i never acknowledge and some I've never even noticed.

I finally got back to the "Milking Lair" it was an eerie feeling I didn't expect to see over 20 bed-chair things with people in them, all hooked up to machines, being drained. It reminded me of this.
Photobucket
or the matrix or some crazy movie like that.
I know its a trick, & the fluid is for the Lizard People to feed, undiscovered. There were a lot of questions on the form about gay sex, fear of the AIDS that they released on the HUMAN RACE way back when, so scared they might end up drinking their own poison.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment